Monday, June 15, 2009

Lil' Buckaroo

Here's my little buckaroo at his first rodeo! Complete with his cute ropin' hoodie and camo cowboy boots...which by the way we only own one of :(
Mommy and Ryker...Not the cutest picture but you can see his boots and my haircut. Noone really notices but it really is about 4 inches shorter! I love it!
We also played in the grass yesterday. Ryker HATES grass, especially on his hands. He would bury his feet in it but have a melt-down when it touched his hands. He was trying to crawl to me and wouldn't put his hands down in the grass. So cute!


Speaking of melt-downs, Ryker has been in such a bad mood lately. I think that it is his teeth that are bothering him but when they can't tell you what's wrong it's hard. I hope that this passes soon because I am not very patient :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awww! What a cutie! I can't believe that length is 4 inches shorter! :) It looks really cute. Both my boys hated the grass feel on their hands, too, but the oldest outgrew it, so I'm sure the younger one and Ryker will to. ;)