Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brand New

Hi everyone,
Just thought that I would introduce ourselves a little bit. We've made this blog to keep you all updated about our lives and the progress of our pregnancy. Just to re-cap:

Dustin and I were married on August 4th, 2007 here in Logan. It was a beautiful ceremony and we thank all of you who were able to attend.

We found out we were pregnant in March 2008. The baby is due November 4th (even though I think it will be born earlier.) We will find out the sex of the baby and get to see a 3-D ultrasound on June 17th, so check back. We're hoping it's a boy but really just want a healthy baby. Right now I am doing well and the baby is moving all around. I have had a wonderful pregnancy with no sickness at all.


As far as our personal lives go, I (Ashley) am out of school until next January. I am going to finish my degree in psychology with a minor in biology and chemistry in Fall 2009, then possibly go on to get my master's of social work degree, but I think that I will be so happy to stay home with our baby. I am working as a preschool aide for children with disabilities and I LOVE IT!!! I am going to be teaching a physiology lab this summer at USU but am mostly taking it easy, preparing for the baby.
Dustin is a mechanic at Midas here in Logan. He does well and loves his job. He loves to hunt, fish, dirtbike and anything else that is outdoors and/or dangerous.
We're both excited for the baby and know that it will change our lives for the better. We'll keep you updated on the latest and post some ultrasound pictures soon.

Much Love,
Dustin, Ashley and Baby Nielsen

No comments: