Sunday, January 4, 2009

2 months old!

Hey everyone,
Ryker was two months old yesterday. I can hardly believe that I have kept a human alive for two whole months and made him relatively happy. He has changed so much since we have brought him home and especially in the last few weeks. He now smiles, tells tons of stories and only wakes up once per night. We are still working on daytime naps- the kid just doesn't want to miss anything so it's a fight to get him to nap!

Look how he has changed!


What this look is, I do not know!
There have been ups and downs but now the ups are more frequent. He is getting to be so fun and such a big boy. We went to the doctor and he weighs 10 pounds 7 ounces- 4 pounds more than when he was born! He got his shots and man it was so sad!
I started school yesterday also. I only have to be gone for like 6 hours a week but it is hard because I have other classes online that I have to do work for. It'll all work out because I have lots of babysitters. That's it for now, hope you are all staying out of the cold and snow- unless you like that kind of thing :)
Love,
Ashley, Dustin and Ryker

No comments: