Monday, January 26, 2009

Snoozin'

Hey Everyone,
Long time no post! I have been so busy with school and Ryker that I haven't even had time to think, let alone post. I finally got a chance because all Ryker has been doing yesterday and today is snoozin' and eating! He must be going through a growth spurt because he is usually going a million miles an hour.

We are blessing him next week, finally. We waited for better weather and for him to get a little older because he seems to get sick easily. I can't wait to see all of my family, especially my Grandma in St. George! Ryker has started batting at his toys a ton lately and today when we were reading books, he was grabbing at all the pages. SO CUTE! He squeals and talks and smiles all the time when he is awake, but when he gets tired- forget it! He has an attitude! He'll scream and whine at me for about 2 minutes and then he finally gives up. Still doesn't want to miss a thing. Ryker's picture was in the Sunday Herald Journal in the Babes of 2008. He was definately one of the cutest babies (but I am a little biased being his mom and all). Ashlee- I think that Ryker and Rylee should have won cutest babies because man are they both cute! Dustin got a brand new snowmobile. It's an '08 Arctic Cat M8- white and orange- I love how it looks. He was so excited to have something that hasn't been ridden by anyone else. Well, the first ride out he took it easy to break in the engine and then on the ride back he got going about 90 mph and then the engine just cutout and wouldn't start again. They had to tow his sled back and in the process they ruined his dad's sled. His engine basically blew up! Luckily, since it is brand new, we have a warranty and it is now good as new! As for me, school is so busy. I think it is worse than having a job because I have to try to spend time with Ryker AND work at the same time. I feel like I am neglecting him all the time because I don't spend every minute with him- we go to my grandparent's house and they help watch him while I work. He loves them and my grandma can't get enough of him, so I guess it is okay. I just can't resist that cute little voice and smile though, so it's hard to get things done.
That's all for now,
Ashley, Dustin and Ryker

1 comment:

Justin & Ashlee said...

He is sure getting big. Way too cute!