Friday, June 12, 2009

Swimming

I am so excited for summer...especially since today is actually a nice day!

We are going to start swimming lessons on the 22nd and I really can't wait. I know, I know...he can't swim, but getting him used to the water and able to at least paddle is the first step and I believe the earlier the better. I decided that even if he keeps himself up for 2 seconds, the money is worth it if he ever fell in somewhere- those 2 seconds could matter.

ANYWAYS, just in time for swimming lessons I WON A SWIMMING SUIT, well one for Ryker. I am the one who really needs one, but hey.

This is his suit we should be receiving soon...


It is a black rash guard onesie that I won at fabulousfunfinds.com from Haiden Surf. So exciting- it's like a $40 swimsuit!

Update on my camera battery- if you ask, Best Buy gives you a discount. I got $10 off just because I said I couldn't buy it now and I would have to come back! YAY- that's like 25% off! So...pictures to come!

I also bought myself a swimsuit today, but it was missing the strap, so I got it for a steal. I am hoping I can hand sew well enough to just attach one because I love the suit, the price and the print. We'll see...

We are going to the rodeo tonight. It will be a late night for my buckaroo, but I guess once in a while won't hurt.

1 comment:

megan and darin said...

the swim class sounds fun! i've been thinking about doing that with wes. you'll have to let me know how it goes