Monday, November 16, 2009

Let's Party!

At our house, late October and November are busy with birthdays! Dustin turned 24 on October 22nd and we went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate.
Ryker's first birthday was November 5th! I cannot believe it has been a whole year! We had a party that Saturday. Thanks to all the family who came! We had a potato bar and a frogs and snails and puppy dog tails theme. It was really fun and he sure got a lot of fun stuff. I was busy setting up so I didn't get my own pictures, so I am just waiting for my Grandma's pictures.
Ryker got a push car, lots of clothes, cowboy boots, camo suspenders, a cute toy puppy dog, rocking chair.... I am sure I am missing something!
For my birthday, on November 11th I had a fun day with the girls making necklaces at Beadles. We went to (where else!) Texas Roadhouse that night also! Thanks for all the gifts and love on my birthday!

No comments: