Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Bump

Hi everyone,
It has been a long time since I have written! We're busy with working and enjoying the summer. Dustin is on a basketball team and they have their last game tonight. Hopefully they win!
Our boxer, Vedder, had 10 puppies about 3 weeks ago. They are SO cute! If you want one, we will give you a purebred boxer for free :)

All tuckered out
So cute

It is also our first anniversary on Monday! I can't believe it's been a whole year since we were married! We're planning to take the day and re-live our first day as a married couple in Salt Lake.
I finally got some pictures of my ever growing belly so here is one. I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant right now. Some people say I look small but boy do I feel HUGE! Exciting things are happening though. You can now see his kicks on the outside and he got the hiccups for the first time the other day!


Well that is it for now. Have to run. Hope everyone is doing well!
Much love,
Ashley, Dustin and Baby ?Ryker?

1 comment:

Oakstream Photography said...

What adorable puppies!!!

Look at your baby bump. OMGOSH you are soooooo cute!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary ;-)