Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Flaming Gorge

Hi Everyone!
So I went on a little trip this weekend and it was WAY fun! Kristi (my sister in law) invited me to go with her family to Flaming Gorge since both our husbands were going to be working and hunting all weekend. We went with her parents and met her aunt and uncle and cousins up there.
So we took off Thursday and got back Monday. For all the driving we did and set up of camp, we only caught 3 fish between 6 of us professional fishermen and women :)
We went fishing and tubing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Nikelle (Kristi's daughter, my Niece) was so cute in her little life jacket. She is usually running around being curious but on the boat she just sat on my lap the whole time. She did not like her mom falling off the tube though. Poor girl, we made her think Mommy was gone forever!

Kell-This picture makes her look just like Daddy!
Kell's Scooter
Kristi on the Tube- Woo Hoo!!

She is so dang cute, she is obsessed with the baby. She wants to see the ultrasound pictures everytime she is with me. She makes me show her my bare belly and then she kisses it a bunch (we usually have to beg for kisses!) She'll be so great, like a big sister when he comes!

Man did I feel pregnant though. After riding that long then sitting in camp, plus the heat, my legs were so swollen. I also started getting punched from the inside which isn't so much fun. I'm going to start sending him eviction notices soon, but I guess it's too early because we still have 2 months left.

On Saturday I stayed at camp then we took a ride to see Kristi and everyone that went fishing. On the way we were talking about the weather and Kristi's uncle says "It won't be too muddy and we'll still be able to get the trailers out as long as it doesn't rain all night." So what happens? It rains ALL NIGHT! So in the morning we reevaluated and thought that we'd give it a chance to dry out. Well we're sitting there playing a card game and it gets real dark outside. We were running around getting everything ready to ride and I swear no one has packed up that fast! We finally got out but had to leave the trailer there, so they have to go all the way back and pick it up.

Wow, that was longer than I thought it would be. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well!

Lots of love,
Ashley, Dustin and Baby ?Ryker? Nielsen

No comments: