Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One Week to Go!

Hey everyone,
So we made it through the weekend and didn't have the baby! Now I'm ready to get this show on the road. I can't wait to meet him and he just isn't cooperating. I went to the doctor this morning and she said I haven't got much going on but hopefully this week I'll just go into labor. If I don't, it'll be a long wait for my induction on November 13th! Wish me luck!
In other news, my step-dad's funeral went well. Hard day but it was beautiful. Thanks to all those who showed support.
I am no longer a hunting widow. Dustin has returned from his elk and deer hunting expeditions empty handed :( That's alright with me because we really wouldn't have eaten the meat. I am so grateful that he's home to help and be supportive.
Hope that I'll be blogging about being in labor!
Love,
Ashley, Dustin and Baby Nielsen

3 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

Ya Steve doesn't like to either but I made him ha ha. Of course I'll do it. I was just making some baby ones right now. But I can pretty much design what ever you want. All I'll need is the picture that you want on there and what ever information you want on it like weight, height and so forth or just his name. It's up to you. Let me know. Good luck! I'm so excited for you! It's coming so fast!

Ann said...

One thing I've observed, is that you are not pregnant FOREVER. The baby comes when it wants and then you have a hard time adjusting to NOT having it inside you. It's wierd to not have the baby move, not turn around and have your stomach bump into something, or have your baby in your arms and think...gosh, I am a parent of the most beautiful thing in the whold world. Good luck to you both. Aunt Ann in Idaho. Keep us posted.

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh girlie....I'm so excited to hear about when you have your beautiful little bundle!!!! Good luck sweets!!!!