Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

I am embarassingly late getting this up. Here was our Easter in a nutshell



The All- Boy "Basket"



That's what it's all about
My Little Man! Anyone else bummed that the Easter outfits were exchanged for pants and jackets? Ryker's Cousin/BFF
Seriously, I don't think there are better looking kids out there!
And to think that another little girl who will look exactally the same is going to arrive soon. Man-oh-man, their dad is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!
Last, and most fun of all- our Easter basket "hunt". Each color of yarn is for a different kid. A whole scane was ran around the entire house and at the end was their prize. Seriously fun...Except for the fact that we had to crawl under it all to get into the kitchen!


Blast! No picture of the loot. He managed to swindle 2 bubble blowers (a gun and a set-on-the-floor kind) out of his Grandmas. I also managed to sway other grandmas to give him much needed spring clothes. Don't forget all the teeth-rotting candy. YUM!

Hope your Easter was great. I loved that it was also Conference weekend...really inspirational!

Disclaimer: although I do work for a dentist, I do in fact, still give Ryker candy. Shame. On. Me!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The string was a fun idea! And thanks so much for including us on your blog!:) I'm glad were family!