Friday, November 21, 2008

Outings

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments! You guys are all great! We went to Ryker's 2 week checkup yesterday. He's grown an inch and gained 10 ounces, so he's almost 7 pounds...little runt :) He is doing well except he thinks it's morning at about 4 am! He's getting better though, today it was 5 :) Although we still got no sleep because someone got a DUI in front of our house and the wrecker came to tow their car at 1:30 then just as I had drifted off to sleep at 2, Dustin's phone got a text and I was rudely awakened by his elk bugle ringtone. Oh life...

As far as how I'm feeling, great but still have the new mom anxiety. These things need instruction manuals! I'm so looking forward to that first smile or coo, just so I know I'm doing something right to make him happy and that my lame attempts at entertaining him are working. :)

We've gone out to run some errands in the past few days and i just had to share how cute he is in his car seat

I know the hood is ridiculously big but that outfit is preemie! I guess most babies have adult sized heads? Everything fits weird.

That's all for now, hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love,
Ashley, Dustin and Ryker


4 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

ha ha you will love it when he will actually sleep through the night! It's nice that you can take naps during the day while he is though. He looks adorable in his car seat!! Good luck!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congratulations on the little one. I love all his camo stuff. He is sure cute! He is so tiny compared to Rylee. I can't believe how fast they grow. Savor every moment. Hope you are having fun! Ashlee (Natalee's sister)

Shannon said...

Wow, You said he was little, but you can really tell how small he is in his carseat. So cute.

josh and nat said...

I know for reals we need to come over!! It looks like things are going good. I am glad you got the internet!! Take care and I hope we see you soon!!