Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hey everyone,
We had a great Thanksgiving at Dustin's grandparent's house. His cousins were up from Arizona so that was great to see them. I only got one picture of the little cousins/niece on the teeter totter. They were so dang cute!


I did get lots of pictures of my little one though :)
I absolutely love his bib because I call him "turkey" when he fusses.

Isn't he getting big? He started cooing today!

We went to Novemberfest yesterday and then to my grandparent's house. He is such a trooper. He was so cute in the car because he was starving (I know, bad bad mom) but he was just making this little fuss like "when you get a minute, I'm a little hungry here" :) I love his cute little sound he makes instead of crying.

I have to show him off in his cute longjohns/reds!

He's ready to go hunting! Dustin practices his calls every night and Ryker loves to listen.

What a cute bum!


What I am thankful for:

Family most of all. I love every single person in my family and couldn't imagine life without them. I am also thankful for all those that we have lost this year and can't wait to see them again. My many grandparents are so supportive and I know that I will never feel alone in this world because of them.

Dustin and Ryker are my two loves. Our marriage has been strengthened by our little guy and we are more in love than we have ever been. I love them both so much that it makes me cry sometimes. I love watching Ryker grow and am so grateful for him!

The gospel has become more important to me in the last year and I am so very thankful for all that it has taught me and all the comfort that I feel because of the teachings. The power of prayer is great and the messages we receive from scripture and the leaders of the church are true and powerful.

Those are my top three things I am grateful for but I could list so many more...Cache Valley, our home (modest as it may be), lower gas prices, Dustin's job, my schooling and the many blessings I have received from it, my past jobs, hard times because they teach so much...

Lots of love,

Ashley, Dustin and Ryker

1 comment:

K said...

He's such a cutie. I didn't make it to Novemberfest this year. No cash, so I decided it would probably depress me more:) I hope it was fun. Looks like you're loving being a Mom.