Thursday, February 25, 2010

Adventures

I have been slacking on posting some of the fun stuff we have been up to along with pictures. So, I will keep it short word wise... here are lots of pictures from our trip to Hardware Ranch about a month ago. It was cold and a Sunday, so I was in my dress, high heel boots and nylons. The out-of-towners were talking about their double thermals under snow pants. It was 40 degrees! It was like August after the cold winter we have had here....Anyways, so much for being short! Here is the proof that it was fun!


Boys will be boys!
This one had his whole main beam broken off. Pretty crazy! My guys

In other news, Ryker is making messes, climbing and being all sorts of funny. Boy does he have a personality (and a love for shoes...I hope that is just a phase)!

No comments: