Saturday, February 6, 2010

Scribbles About Sickness

I swear that ^ is what I am going to name my blog from now on *sigh*
I really want to be able to share uplifting, fun things that we are doing as a family...or at least something postive...but, well, that is not what is happening in our life right now.
Ryker has double ear infections and RSV *double sigh*. The poor little guy was miserable with a fever that just kept climbing last night. He is now on two antibiotics, tylenol, ibuprofen, an inhaler, ear numbing drops and saline for his nose. It's no wonder he doesn't eat- his medicines all fill that little belly up. It was amazing to see how well he is taking everything. When the medicine started working, he was flirting and waving to the nurses that had just made him so upset. He is doing better and the medicine is working. I feel that I need to be more grateful so, here are the things I am grateful for right now:
Ryker's upbeat attitude about all the crap he has to go through
Medicine
Health Insurance!
A husband who provides so that I can stay home with Ryker
Our new house
A very supportive family

I really want him to be well and happy...he has had enough in his little life!

1 comment:

Chelsie Sanders said...

The poor little guy doesn't seem to get a break!! We will keep praying!