Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 Years

Yesterday was our anniversary. We have been married for 2 whole years! It seems like just yesterday and forever sometimes. I am so proud of us and how far we have come. I am excited for the future and so happy to have our little man to complete our family.

For our anniversary we went to look at houses. We are still in love with the house in Dayton. Even more now that we have looked inside and seen the space and other goodies like a deck, SEVEN barns and the large bedrooms and bathrooms. It would be so great but we just haven't quite committed to moving that far away from everyone we love.

For our anniversary, I got a vacuum (yay! I really am excited) and I got both of us a trip to see Gary Allan in September! We went to Chilli's and my mom watched Ryker. It was a nice, relaxing, fun day with my boys!

No comments: