Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not For Me

Hey Everyone,
So ignore the last post. I am no longer letting him cry it out because it was not working and was making me a nervous wreck. He is still sick and has a hourse little throat, probably from me letting him cry when it was impossible for him to sleep because he feels icky.
Anyways, last night he slept for three hours at a time and woke up this morning after about 3 quite a bit just because he didn't feel good. We may be going to the doctor yet again because he is starting to bat at his ears.
Crying it out is not for me- yet. I want him to learn to go to sleep on his own but both of us need to be ready and I can't do it out of desperation. For now, we're going to work on a routine and figure out how much sleep he truly needs because I really think he needs less naps than most kids his age. I just want my happy baby that he truly is and yesterday he cried even when I held him- probably a bit traumatized.
Thanks for advice and listening to me groan. This being a mom stuff is not for wimps and I really am beginning to realize there isn't a right answer for everything because every baby is different.
We're happy today- more smiles and less crying. Makes the future a little brighter- even if I am up 3 times a night.
Love,
Ashley, Dustin and Ryker

No comments: