Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crock-Pot Peach Cobbler

Hey everyone,
I absolutely love my crockpot and have a whole recipe book for it. Anyways, I have modified one of the recipes in there for peach cobbler, so I just thought I would share. I love making this for Dustin and serving it with ice cream...


Peach Cobbler
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup Bisquick
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp melted butter
2 cups mashed peaches with a little juice
3/4 tsp cinnamon
Enough milk to make a thick batter (about 1/2 cup)

Combine everything together and pour into greased slow cooker (I use the little one). Cover and cook on low about 3 hours.

I love this recipe and usually just eyeball it now, so the measurements may not be exact.

Just thought I would share because I always love easy recipes that require almost no effort.
ENJOY!
Ashley

No comments: