Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Changes

Hey everyone,
So there are a lot of new, small changes around our house.
Ryker is getting very big. He puts everything in sight into his mouth. He has also started cereal, as of last night. He just let it all drip out of his mouth. We'll try again though...so fun!
Priceless picture

He is also off of his prevacid for his acid reflux for now. We're just testing to see if he will be okay without it. So far so good. He went to the doctor for his 4 month check up yesterday and is growing great. He got shots, but they went better than last time. He got antibiotics for his chronic chest congestion and cream for his itchy head so he doesn't look like I threw him in the rose bushes anymore! The doctor warned me that Ryker will probably be crawling before 6 months. OH GREAT! All I need is an even messier house, but I am looking forward to him being less frustrated. He just wants to move and be independent. Dustin and I are still looking into houses. Scary Scary Scary but so exciting! We are going to go look at the house I posted about earlier this weekend. Could be wishful thinking and we are still very much undecided but it doesn't hurt to look (although I do tend to fall in love with things that I can't have...)
That's all for now, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this somewhat warm weather!
Ashley, Dustin and Ryker

No comments: