Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random Happenings

Hey everyone,
So here is a random post. Just had to put all this craziness somewhere for memories...
Last Monday I was pulling out of school and totally backed into a car. Their alarm was SO loud, but the owner was nowhere to be found. I left a note, but the damage wasn't too bad. They just had a scratch on their bumper. This is what mine looks like...a little worse.

Anyways, I have never heard from the owner, so they must not have thought it was too bad. I still feel very bad and wanted to apologize to them in person, not just in a note. What nice people though, I was not looking forward to that bill!

Next Saturday I am going to be in a fashion show at Dillards with my mother in law and Kristi. I am excited because the clothes are SO cute and I am excited to have fun with the family. If you can, come see the cute clothes- Noon at Dillard's next saturday.

Ryker is still teething...so sad! His belly is also not liking the veggies, so we are back on just cereal for a week or so. Too bad because he loves his peas and squash. He has been happy mostly but is not sleeping. I feel like a zombie today. He is doing better putting himself to sleep though and is taking a little bit longer naps. Yipee!

My grandma's nephew died yesterday. He was hit by a car as he was getting out of his truck and it did some severe brain damage. I feel so bad for his family. They are in our prayers.

I think that's it for now...just had to remember these random happenings!
Ashley, Dustin and Ryker

No comments: