Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whoops!

Hey everyone,
Last night after I was done with class I was pulling out of the parking lot and I backed into a car, The alarm started squealing so loud, but since it was parked I had no idea who's it was. I felt like such an idiot because one of my classmates and a professor came over to see what happened.
I left a note explaining what happened with my name and number, but I haven't gotten a phone call yet. There was just a few scratches on their bumper. It cracked mine in two places but isn't too bad. Needless to say, I am very anxious.
My header picture is new. We went to White's Ranch, a private hunting and fishing club in Paradise, for Dustin's work party on Sunday. We had a really yummy dinner and then took a picture in front of this big bull. It is the second largest ever killed in the world!
In other news, Ryker is now rolling from both back-belly and belly-back. He also is eating peas and loves them. I wanted a funny face when he ate them for the first time, but he just gobbled them. He does not like juice though, which is probably a good thing.
I also started a new blog for all my favorite things. Click on the link to the right to check it out!
Hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful weather. Ryker and I finally got to spend some time outside!
Ashley, Dustin and Ryker

1 comment:

...will and bobbi... said...

Here is the website with that recipe. A lot of their recipes sound good and they are all pretty easy to make. Go to this link then click on honey-lime enchiladas http://www.abc4.com/content/about_4/gtu/recipes/default.aspx Let me know if the link doesn't work and I will post the recipe for you!